Monday, January 11, 2016

Powerball

 
What would you do if you won the lottery? How would you spend the money?

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had won the lottery I would buy any rig that I wanted with many acres of land.I would spend the money on anything that I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I won the lottery I would travel the world. I would spend the money on band merch, concert tickets, black eyeliner, tattoos/piercings, cats, and Peace Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I won the lottery I would go to college, build my dream house, and then I would buy a whole bunch of business changes. So not only would I be rich for the rest of my life, but so would my family's future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If were to win the lottery I would buy the most perfect truck and the nicest house. I would give my family some money so that they're set for life too. I would also give my friends some money just to help them out. I would have lots of land and be able to do whatever I want out there. I would have dirtbikes and quads and the whole nine yards. I would probably give a some to charity too just because it's the right thing to do in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is put it in a secure bank, but probably keep 100 mil in a secure place just encase. Then I would invest it and try and make more money. I would still get a job, or create a company, so I can work and not be a rich a**hole. I would buy a small house, a nice car, but not like a million dollar car, maybe travel, and give my family money, expectantly my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd buy my mom a beautiful mansion and pay off all her bills, that way she never has to worry about anything anymore. I'd buy her the car of her dreams and just make sure she's good.

    I'd do the same for my brother, myself and my father, but spend less on them than I do my mother and I.

    On top of that I would invest into major stock markets and businesses to increase that money. The rest would be going into the bank and will be used along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to buy a mansion in Hawaii. Then I would invest in Nike. I would probably buy a nice car and then I would save the rest. I would also buy season court side tickets to the Lakers game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would donate some money to cancer charities and cancer research centers to help find a cure. I would pay to go to college to get a good degree.I would put some of the money in a savings account for my children in case they want to go to college or for emergencies. And I would find a very nice special urn for my mothers ashes. I would also pay for any extra help with my brothers medical expenses and things to help him live better. Along with things that will make his health better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When (not if) I win the lottery, my first focus would be having the nicest Wrangler and then have a couple cars that would be completely built like a 240sx, acura NSX, and an EVO. Super cars are overrated. Then I would have a nice house, not too big, and a super nice car garage and shop. Then I would spend some of my time traveling and playing some of the nicest golf courses around the world. Then I would start helping out family and close friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I won the lottery I would probably start off by crying for a solid week because it would be the luckiest thing that would ever happen in my life. Then I would decide if I wanted to change how I planned to spend my life (ie, College & job). Then I would think about what I would want to do for my family, because I would want to buy my mom and dad and sisters something amazing. Then I would probably spend a month or two traveling the world and seeing all of the places that I want to like Paris, New York, Norway, Germany, and the Caribbean. Then I would likely go on a shopping spree in all of my favorite stores, or maybe I would buy a store and just love my life even more. Then I would want to donate some of my money to a charity, probably to a cancer fund. Then finally I would buy my own house and car and be set for life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to give my family some of the money and also invest in Nike and then spend some and save the rest of the money. I would spend some of it on a new car and on a new house. I would also go on a vacation every time I wanted to. I would also get season tickets to all my favorite sports teams games. I would live were ever I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buy a few mustangs and then walk the streets giving random people money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I were to win the lottery I would put some of the money in the bank for when I'm living on my own, give some to my family, and keep the rest for myself. With my share I'd probably move to France and buy a private golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would invest it in creating a business, and get a house in a nice tropical place .

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I won the lottery I would take 50-60% of the winnings and put it in a mutual fund and let it grow itself. The other half I would use to buy a 2000 acre ranch in Sisters and put a couple mansions throughout the property for my family. Then I would special order a megacab longbed dually cummins and build the crap out of it, and maybe make some room at my house for a couple Audi R8s and Buggatis. I'd also build a professional motocross track that would eventually become part of the AMA circuit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. To begin with I would invest most of it in some way. Start a business or buy into something that will produce income back to me. Lots of income. I would then build and flip house and at the same time buy my own piece of land in the country. Possible the rocky mountains in colorado or somewhere in bend. I would also buy myself a helicopter. I would also get education in a field that I find so enjoyable. A pilot license is a must. Id also get a 2500 HD GMC Denali. Also a Ranger Rover. I would then travel the world in so many different place. I would snowboard every mountain in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would pay off my grandparents bills. I would have money for them to pay for my grandmas medicine every month. I would open a bowling alley and that is where I would work. I would pay off my dads bills. I would get my dream car the 2015 Audi R8 with a v10. I would also like to get my grandpas 67 Chevy impala fixed and or refurbished. I would buy a new house. I would get season tickets to the Denver Broncos and the Oregon Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Buy a crappy Nba Team and invest in stocks

    ReplyDelete
  22. If i had won the lottery I would start off by giving my closest friends and family money esspicially the ones who need it. Then I would want to travel to all the places I've always wanted to go. I'd Buy three different houses. One on the beach in Hawaii, then a nice place in the city with a beautiful veiw! Then I'd build a nice big cabin on my own land. Id then buy a new car & I'd spoil my big sister and my parents because they've given me so much. If I won I would travel everywhere! See new thing meet new people and just enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If i had won the lottery first thing i would do is move out of Oregon. I would just have my money for myself, leave a couple for my parents. probably buy a couple of cars a mansion living the rich life in another state with a new and positive life. i would honestly just leave cg and leave everyone behind and take the homies to travel. being rich is a dream for a todo santero. live live (dj kahled voice)

    ReplyDelete