They make money by all of the advertising they have. In my opinion I think Facebook will be more profitable because more people use it and I see more ads on their more then any other social media platform.
Twitter makes money by getting money from investors and stocks and a lot of advertising. I think facebook would be more profitable than twitter because its more popular and people like it more. there are more people with facebook than twitter.
Twitter makes there money from advertising and mostly large businesses but they are now going after smaller one. Also a lot of there advertising money comes from over seas and they make less money cause of that.
Twitter makes money from the amount of users that log in every month, and also by the amount of users who newly sign up monthly, also because of the amount of advertisements they have.
In my opinion, I dislike Facebook, but it can be more profitable because of the simplicity inside of the app. It allows many people to communicate on one post, share between people easier, and a whole lot more.
Businesses pay twitter to advertise their product. Facebook makes more money in my opinion because they have more users and it's more accepting and appealing to older people.
They make there money by the high amount of advertisements they show. And the reason Facebook makes more money is that it has been out longer but also the younger kids and the older parents use it, unlike twitter where its all young teens. Facebook has the old people too and so they have more people to advertise that have more money to actually buy stuff on line.
From what I can tell from the reading Twitter makes its money from investors and stocks. The more advertising they have, the more people join, and the more people their are the more businesses want to invest in it. In my opinion I would say Twitter is more profitable because they get more advertisements.
Twitter makes money by how many users they have, so the more they can sell their advertisement spaces for. They can sell these spaces for more because the more users they have the more people who see their advertisements. Facebook is more profitable because they have five times the amount of users.
Twitter gains its money from letting other companies and brands put advertisements on their phone apps or online sites. Twitter has over 100,000 advertisers, so imagine how much money that is.
I think twitter puts a lot of advertisements to make money which they do but Facebook does it on there site which makes people see them more and also does different and more things with them. I think that Facebook makes more money.
Twitter makes most of their money from advertisements. Although their profits are down right now, they plan on increasing their advertising to raise their profits. Facebook makes more money because they have more users that view their advertisements and make more purchases.
Twitter makes money from advertisements. I think that Facebook would make more money because they have more users.
ReplyDeleteThey make money by all of the advertising they have. In my opinion I think Facebook will be more profitable because more people use it and I see more ads on their more then any other social media platform.
ReplyDeletetwitter makes money from their ads, but facebook does a lot more ads on the site and does more things with ads then twitter.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes money by putting advertisements on their web page.Facebook could make money the same way but with even more ads.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes money by getting money from investors and stocks and a lot of advertising. I think facebook would be more profitable than twitter because its more popular and people like it more. there are more people with facebook than twitter.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes there money from advertising and mostly large businesses but they are now going after smaller one. Also a lot of there advertising money comes from over seas and they make less money cause of that.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes money from the amount of users that log in every month, and also by the amount of users who newly sign up monthly, also because of the amount of advertisements they have.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I dislike Facebook, but it can be more profitable because of the simplicity inside of the app. It allows many people to communicate on one post, share between people easier, and a whole lot more.
Businesses pay twitter to advertise their product. Facebook makes more money in my opinion because they have more users and it's more accepting and appealing to older people.
ReplyDeleteThey make money by there advertisements. I think facebook would be more profitable because facebook uses a lot of ads and more people use facebook.
ReplyDeleteThey make there money by the high amount of advertisements they show. And the reason Facebook makes more money is that it has been out longer but also the younger kids and the older parents use it, unlike twitter where its all young teens. Facebook has the old people too and so they have more people to advertise that have more money to actually buy stuff on line.
ReplyDeleteFrom what I can tell from the reading Twitter makes its money from investors and stocks. The more advertising they have, the more people join, and the more people their are the more businesses want to invest in it. In my opinion I would say Twitter is more profitable because they get more advertisements.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes money by how many users they have, so the more they can sell their advertisement spaces for. They can sell these spaces for more because the more users they have the more people who see their advertisements. Facebook is more profitable because they have five times the amount of users.
ReplyDeleteTwitter gains its money from letting other companies and brands put advertisements on their phone apps or online sites. Twitter has over 100,000 advertisers, so imagine how much money that is.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes money from advertising. I think Facebook would be more profitable because they have more users from all ages, unlike other social media
ReplyDeleteI think twitter puts a lot of advertisements to make money which they do but Facebook does it on there site which makes people see them more and also does different and more things with them. I think that Facebook makes more money.
ReplyDeleteTwitter makes most of their money from advertisements. Although their profits are down right now, they plan on increasing their advertising to raise their profits. Facebook makes more money because they have more users that view their advertisements and make more purchases.
ReplyDelete