Imagine owning your own business? Owning the next "dutch bros"? I always wanted to own a little cafe/restaurant with my own recipes,so that's why I would love to be an entrepreneur.
I've always of dreaming to be a Stock Broker because it seems like a legit career. Stock Broker is a great career with making more than $60,000/ a year and maybe even more plus bonus. Broker often finance, manage and invest for clients. Plus big part of the career I have to work with math and people which are some of my best skills. I just wanna make money and help others make money which is a win win situation for all. Career status of growing population for Brokers are going up rapidly and it probably will not come down. All you really need to be a stock broker are High School diploma and a Bachelor's degree which is not too difficult to succeed to be able to get a good high paying career. It's a great career for me and others to look up to.
i want to be a movie director/actor and get killed a lot in horror movies then make bank and flex on everyone. Then i will get a grammy and wear it as a chain
Market researchers seem to have a simple job and it only requires a bachelor degree's. It has very rapid 10 year growth and the annual openings high.
ReplyDeleteMarket researchers seem to have a job and it only requires a bachelor degrees. It has very rapid 10 year growth and the openings are high.
DeleteI've always wanted to be a graphic designer as it is, because of my mom, so having a marketing career as a graphic designer would be a dream
ReplyDeleteI would be an art director in advertising because they make a good amount of money, they have good working conditions. And it's fun to work.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a market researcher because it's a well paying job that has a lot of growth making it easier to get a job in this line of work.
ReplyDeleteI would like the occupation of Advertisement Manager because you get to plan ads as well as travel which are both things I am interested in.
ReplyDeleteThe job that I like would be sales science field. Reason for sales is because my dad is in sales and I would like to follow in his footsteps
ReplyDeleteBusiness Manager would be an interesting job for the future. A minimum of bachelors degree is needed, Yearly wage would be 30,000 or higher.
ReplyDeleteIf I could have any job in marketing it would be the manager of a bakery because I love seeing people enjoying the product of my creation.:)
ReplyDeleteI want to be a financial managers, for this job you need a high school diploma and a bachelors degree, financial work is a very high paying.
ReplyDeleteI would want to be an advertising manager so I could work with a team of individuals, are able to travel and their work impacts the company.
ReplyDeleteThe career I chose was Dental Hygiene. I plan on following in my moms foot steps because it pays well and you wont see the same thing twice.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a business executive, the annual wage is 148/yr and 71/hr, and in this job i will work long hours on the weekdays and weekends.
ReplyDeleteImagine owning your own business? Owning the next "dutch bros"? I always wanted to own a little cafe/restaurant with my own recipes,so that's why I would love to be an entrepreneur.
ReplyDeletebtw its kathy
DeleteI want to be a nurse, they make 109,800 per year.It would help in marketing because you have to learn how to adveritice for your businesses.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a veterinarian and work with animals everyday. It fits into marketing because they start their own business and do advertising.
ReplyDeleteI would be an athletic trainer because they need to have leadership also teaching people about a sport wold be fun and a challenge!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to become a Ship Engineer.My reason is because I think it would be a great way to travel and make money.
ReplyDeletebusiness executives make up to $148,160 a year. I would be able to do a lot with my family and I wouldn't really have to stress over $$$$.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to school to become a surgeon. They have a high paying job, and also a cool one. It might be gross though. You have to be slow.
ReplyDeleteI've always of dreaming to be a Stock Broker because it seems like a legit career. Stock Broker is a great career with making more than $60,000/ a year and maybe even more plus bonus. Broker often finance, manage and invest for clients. Plus big part of the career I have to work with math and people which are some of my best skills. I just wanna make money and help others make money which is a win win situation for all. Career status of growing population for Brokers are going up rapidly and it probably will not come down. All you really need to be a stock broker are High School diploma and a Bachelor's degree which is not too difficult to succeed to be able to get a good high paying career. It's a great career for me and others to look up to.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in human behavior so psychology would be interesting.A master's degree is required for psychologists&annual openings are high
ReplyDeleteOut of all the jobs I looked at, I would like to be a smallish business owner. I like to be my own boss and I have hella ideas for products.
ReplyDeletei want to be a movie director/actor and get killed a lot in horror movies then make bank and flex on everyone. Then i will get a grammy and wear it as a chain
ReplyDeleteI learned that costumers will pay for anything if they really need it.
ReplyDelete,m,
ReplyDeletellll yes its me