It looks kind of confusing but I think once I get the hang out it, it will be easier.
I learned the tools of how to manage my virtual business.
I learned that customers are willing to pay more for things they need.
I learned that businesses use market research to figure out what the customer wants. Market research is very effective when done right.
I learned that you can name your grocery store, and make your own discounts and advertise it.
One thing I learned from the tutorial is that it seems really confusing to run a business but it maybe fun.
cool!
The tutorial basically educated me on how to own and what do I need to do to be able to run a business.
i learned that business is complicated and takes a lot of investment in stock.
Something i learned from the tutorial is that you need lots of money to build and maintain a buisness store
This was more of a review than a tutorial to me was not the interesting a 2nd time around but the course should be interesting.
i learned what i need to do to make a business work
In the tutorial it says people are willing to pay more for needs and how much there willing to pay ties into where they live.
One thing i learned from the business tutorial, is that running a business has a lot more going on behind the scenes.
We are going to be running a store and I learned some of the tools that we will be using.
The tutorial showed that this will be more of a realistic approach to learning how to properly manage and maintain a growing business.
In the tutorial I learned that it takes a lot to run a store.Depending on where you are and what your selling.
How to balance my time with a full time job and other needs I need to do every day.
It looks kind of confusing but I think once I get the hang out it, it will be easier.
ReplyDeleteI learned the tools of how to manage my virtual business.
ReplyDeleteI learned that customers are willing to pay more for things they need.
ReplyDeleteI learned that businesses use market research to figure out what the customer wants. Market research is very effective when done right.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you can name your grocery store, and make your own discounts and advertise it.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned from the tutorial is that it seems really confusing to run a business but it maybe fun.
ReplyDeletecool!
DeleteThe tutorial basically educated me on how to own and what do I need to do to be able to run a business.
ReplyDeletei learned that business is complicated and takes a lot of investment in stock.
ReplyDeleteSomething i learned from the tutorial is that you need lots of money to build and maintain a buisness store
ReplyDeleteThis was more of a review than a tutorial to me was not the interesting a 2nd time around but the course should be interesting.
ReplyDeletei learned what i need to do to make a business work
ReplyDeleteIn the tutorial it says people are willing to pay more for needs and how much there willing to pay ties into where they live.
ReplyDeleteOne thing i learned from the business tutorial, is that running a business has a lot more going on behind the scenes.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to be running a store and I learned some of the tools that we will be using.
ReplyDeleteThe tutorial showed that this will be more of a realistic approach to learning how to properly manage and maintain a growing business.
ReplyDeleteIn the tutorial I learned that it takes a lot to run a store.Depending on where you are and what your selling.
ReplyDeleteHow to balance my time with a full time job and other needs I need to do every day.
ReplyDeleteHow to balance my time with a full time job and other needs I need to do every day.
ReplyDelete