To be a trauma surgeon the projected growth is supposed to be at 9% to the year 2024. The unemployment rate is at .5% and the average annual wage is $202,450. The total employment is at 1,061,000. Good job projection.
It seems as if in the upcoming years in professions technology and engineering are secure. In the past I've contemplated working in I.T. and after reading these articles I believe that career would be exponentially beneficial.
I'm interested in 911 dispatching and residential building construction. I like to help people and build things, so either of these jobs could be a fit for me.
Out of the jobs that were presented to me in these articles, I'm most likely going to apply to a job under leisure and hospitality.
ReplyDeleteTo be a trauma surgeon the projected growth is supposed to be at 9% to the year 2024. The unemployment rate is at .5% and the average annual wage is $202,450. The total employment is at 1,061,000. Good job projection.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a Nurse but looking at these articles i might consider something with computers or technology.
ReplyDeleteIt seems as if in the upcoming years in professions technology and engineering are secure. In the past I've contemplated working in I.T. and after reading these articles I believe that career would be exponentially beneficial.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in 911 dispatching and residential building construction. I like to help people and build things, so either of these jobs could be a fit for me.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in something with computer science or environmental engineering.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in marketing and business management jobs. Music as well. Maybe a combination of the two.
ReplyDelete