Please give me some feedback about the class. What were your favorite activities? What was something you learned that will stick with you as you go on in life? What do you wish we had learned more of?
Thank you for a fun year and have a great summer!
This class showed me how to manipulate people to buy a product or make a product appeal to a target market. My favorite activities were doing the presentations because I might be crazy, but I think they are fun. Thanks for a great year Florez!
ReplyDeleteI think we should of learned more of sports marketing and i now for the rest of my life will notice in movies when its basically just a long commercial.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity that we did was when we made up a new type of sports drink and we campaigned it and explained why it was better than others. I learned that your presenting abilities are a big part of business. If you want to get your point across, make it visible. And websites should be easy to get around and navigate.
ReplyDeleteThis class open my eyes to the different parts of business and what it could take to go in this type of job field. It made me learn what it could possible to take to get into this job.
ReplyDeletejesse
DeleteMy favorite activity was making the website. I thought it was fun and it was something I could make my own. While taking this class I learned that the marketing world is very complicated and has a lot of competition. If you plan to do this for a living you have to be prepared for come up with new ideas all the time. I wish we had learned more of the advertising products for other people and not one you created.
ReplyDeletefavorite activity was the game, and something I will always remember is to manipulate people into buying stuff. Theres not much, we learned most of the stuff I wanted to learn.
ReplyDeleteMy feedback about this class is that i have learned a lot about marketing and i know this is very helpful for me. what i really struggled in this class was probably presenting by myself. my favorite project that we did as a group was probably our final, because i got to work on the social media pages for our clothing line. Other then that i feel good about this class. i hope in the future it be more partner/group related projects.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity was when we made a website. I thought it was really fun and it was something i have never done before. Something I learned was how you can catch peoples attention wen you're trying to promote something.
ReplyDeleteYou made it fun, tbh. My favorite activity was the final, mainly because of how fun I had designing something of my own. And by that I mean with a team obviously but from a personal standpoint.
ReplyDeleteI liked learning the importance of having information on the specific market that you're targeting and applying that to the projects/presentations that we did. As an aspiring business major, I will be able to reflect on this class to help me through my college courses.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this class. The things we did were more "real life" than any of my other classes. I would recommend this class to anyone interested in marketing/business. Some of the things that I will remember are the target market and how to place advertising and marketing to a specific group. One of my favorite activities was the website because I really got to feel like I was creating something that I would be proud to put my name on, and it would be something that I would actually use. I wish we would've talked a little more on the fashion side of things, but I think I was the only one who wanted to hear about that stuff so I understand why we didn't. You run a great class Mr. Florez, and I can't wait to be more involved with the things you do next year!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this class and that's why i will be taking many of your classes next year. My favorite activity was the final because designing my own design was super cool and a great experience. This class is what brought me to school. Keep the exact same!
ReplyDeleteOverall, this was one of my favorite classes. I really enjoyed the projects we did, especially the final. I got some good practice presenting, which is always good. I would have liked to do more of the virtual sports and marketing program online, as well as more practice with actually making a sale to a client. Thank you for a great year Florez!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite activity was creating the website. I enjoyed doing this because we got to be creative and create a website based off of our personal likes/interests. Not everybody had the same ideas so it was interesting listening to other peoples ideas. Plus you're the best teacher ever so there was never a bad day in this class.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this calls and it was realy fun. I got to learn about marketing that i didnt know. I realy liked making the website and also the blogs to tell about how you like and work. I cant wait to take you classes next year.
ReplyDelete