Monday, May 2, 2016

 
What did you like about this project?
What did people do that you thought was good?
If we did this project again, what would you change about the project or what type of project would you like to do for your final project?

33 comments:

  1. I liked the way people presented their websites and made it right to the point it wasn't hard to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked making the website it was a different setup and it was new to me but it was fun for me and very interesting to see what other people did. For the final project I would like to do something as a class because that would be cool.

      Delete
    2. I liked making the website it was a different setup and it was new to me but it was fun for me and very interesting to see what other people did. For the final project I would like to do something as a class because that would be cool.

      Delete
  2. I learned how to make a website ad it was fun. You could do what you wanted the colors and the font and the info you had. I thought some of the ideas and things like a drift track and a coffee place. I would have more info and colors to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good because you could see how to make a website and also look at the target market. You could also do it how you wanted. I also felt that the other people did some nice ideas with the layout and the colors.

      Delete
  3. I liked making the website I thought it was interesting. I thought that other peoples websites were good, I especially thought that some of the other presenters did really well. If we did this project again, I would have people make a website for a business instead of an event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked making the website I thought it was interesting, I really liked the idea of the project. I thought that other peoples websites were good, I liked how people were really proud of their websites. For our final project I thought Buddy had a good idea, it sounded like a lot of fun.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. liked how we made a website and going outside the box and doing something different and more exciting. We learned new skills. We got the opportunity to try something new and to show what we learned all year.

      Delete
  5. I thought it was interesting, I should have worked on content but my favorite part was designing. What people did really good is getting to the point. As our final project we should do something as a class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing I liked about this project was you had the freedom to kinda do what you want. Also people somehow figured out how to do a lot more stuff than me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thing I liked about this project was you had the freedom to kinda do what you want. Also people somehow figured out how to do a lot more stuff than me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I liked about this project was that it taught us how to make a website and how businesses used websites to promote and event. I believe that the people i saw present showed that their website was easy to navigate around. If we did this project again i would make it on one singular business instead of multiple events in one business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1-I enjoyed seeing all the different ideas people had
    2-Not one persons presentation was the same
    3-Use a different program
    4-Marketing Campaign

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I liked about this project was that it taught us how to make a website and how businesses used websites to promote and event. I believe that the people i saw present showed that their website was easy to navigate around. If we did this project again i would make it on one singular business instead of multiple events in one business.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked seeing how all the websites were designed. For those who used google slides they were all similar, but for those who used a different program their websites were way better. The best thing about this unit was being able to choose out own topic. It was cool to see what peoples interests were because they were more into their presentation. One thing for the future would be to not use google sites. Use any other program.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked this project because it really helped me move forward with the consumer mindset. I loved getting to develop a website that I would actually use, and it was great getting to know that I am able to put together a website.
    Some people were able to make slideshows and visuals that looked really professional. Also it was great seeing all of the ideas that people had, from charity events, to drag racing venues. Every presentation felt real and I enjoyed it because I knew each website was something that the presenter enjoyed themselves.
    If we did this project again I would love to be given a customer for the website. Like the guest speaker it would be fun to make a website for someone/something with the ideas of the user in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I liked most about this project was getting to see everyone's different interests and there views of how they would make it there own. What people did that I thought was good was the layout of most of the websites was clearly readable and easy to follow. For the final project we should create a class website and sell products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked how we learned to make a website and had to think about how big companies make their websites and how they have to think about their marketing. I think for the most part people gave pretty good presentations and had good directions and website colors. I think we should have a final where we work in groups of 6 or 8 people or even more. I have no idea on what we could do though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What i like about this project is about having to build a website. What i liked about peoples website was that there where some that look like a real website that i would love to go. This project was very interesting to me, but its just the lack of knowing how to make a perfect website was the issue. The type of project i would like to do is something as a class together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked this project because it gave us the chance to experience the process of designing a site that we thought would appeal to others. The variety of colors and designs is something I enjoyed seeing. I think for the final we should have a marketing campaign and compete against other groups and possibly sell products for a profit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed seeing all the ideas and layouts people had/used. It was never the same website. I thought that the fact that everyone's website was different that it was good. If we did this project again I would use a different site creator because google sites is garbage and too plain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked how it was something different, and it showed us how it was making a website. I thought it was good how everyone's site was unique. everyone had a different design. I think for a final project we could make a website for a band or any other artists.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked how it was something different, and it showed us how it was making a website. I thought it was good how everyone's site was unique. everyone had a different design. I think for a final project we could make a website for a band or any other artists.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked that it gave us some creativity in are work. They had pictures that if you click on them you can go to another website, I didn't know how to do that. I would have a partner and make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked how it kinda showed me the work that goes in to a website. I would not have known if we did not do this. I like how it took teamwork to get the website done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked how it was something different, the presentations made it right to the point it wasn't hard to figure it out. peolpe used good color and simplicity but i think the speaker should come before the website.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i liked the project because it gave me the ability to design a website and basically brought me to the reality that I know how to make a website now.
    I liked that Julian make links within his website to other parts of his website and not just to other websites that were ads.
    If we were to do another project I would like to do something with advertising because this is marketing class

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marketing Campaign:
    Groups of 5 or 6
    Create a product
    Give that product details and specifics
    Brainstorm how you would market this product in the real world as if you’re trying to sell it
    Analyze the target and product market that relates to your product
    Create a marketing strategy
    Steps taken to advertise this product
    What types of advertisement used (social media, print, ads, etc.)
    Design a Powerpoint presentation to display as if you’re presenting to possible investors
    Advertise the product around the school
    Set up voting sheets for students to vote upon
    Description of each product and how much it would cost
    Students can vote on which product they would rather purchase if it were available for sale
    Group with the most votes wins!
    20 Extra credit points added to any category of grade that needs it the most (assignments, quizzes, homework)
    The product that wins can be developed and sold in Advanced Business Concepts class if desirable enough

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marketing Campaign:
    Groups of 5 or 6
    Create a product
    Give that product details and specifics
    Brainstorm how you would market this product in the real world as if you’re trying to sell it
    Analyze the target and product market that relates to your product
    Create a marketing strategy
    Steps taken to advertise this product
    What types of advertisement used (social media, print, ads, etc.)
    Design a Powerpoint presentation to display as if you’re presenting to possible investors
    Advertise the product around the school
    Set up voting sheets for students to vote upon
    Description of each product and how much it would cost
    Students can vote on which product they would rather purchase if it were available for sale
    Group with the most votes wins!
    20 Extra credit points added to any category of grade that needs it the most (assignments, quizzes, homework)
    The product that wins can be developed and sold in Advanced Business Concepts class if desirable enough

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to be a basketball player because it is my favorite sport.Iv'e been working hard and I really want to show the world my best talent.

    ReplyDelete