I think advertising on jerseys is a good idea because companies will pay a lot of money to buy logos on jerseys and they're not distracting so it's a win-win.
I think it is a good idea because it shows off what they are wanting to sponsor and also a lot of people look at the jerseys. It will make people want to buy it more also. I would sponsor with Nike to show off my products to have people want to buy Nike more.
I think it is OK to put there advertisement on jerseys to get their company out into public where people can see it.I will partner with dodge to get there product out to the customers at different events I will hold.
I think that there would be arguments about what brands get put on the jerseys. It is only a little space that wont get seen much when running around. There is enough advertisements at sporting events that you don't need it on jerseys.I will be using the brand hoonigan racing for my advertisement.
I think if teams want to put advertisements on their jerseys then that okay it doesn't effect me in anyway. Rockstar and ETS will be our main partners for this event.
I feel like it's a good thing they get people to see them which in the long run get more customers. I will be associated with mainly hammer since I have a bowling alley but there will be a book their showing other brands and other things if you want me to order something for you.
I don't know how to feel about it. I feel like I don't really care because it doesn't change how I view the game and how the game is played, but at the same time it makes me not want to buy jersey's or jersey shirts because I don't want to be a walking talking advertisement.
We will partner with the Portland Trail Blazers, the NBA, Nike and Under Armour.
I don't really like the idea of advertisements being on jerseys because then people just focus on that. Although it may help pay the big contracts that the teams have to fulfill. We will be partnering with Portland Trailblazers, NBA, Nike and Under Armour.
I think its better than most other advertisements because people will actually pay more attention if its on the player than if its on a commercial. I would partner up with Ticketmaster, Ticket West, and Mike Thrasher
1. I think that jersey advertising is a great idea for the brands that will be exposed, but I'm not so sure how great it will be for those watching. Hopefully the brands that are used as sponsors are not fast food, or soda drinks, because that isn't something that should get more advertising-in my opinion. But overall I think that sponsors on jerseys will be alright, and will probably help bring in a lot of revenue. 2. My venue will partner with Vouge magazine, MAC makeup, and Jessica Burman.
Advertising on Jerseys has positives and negatives associated with it. It will make things slightly more complicated, as now there is a need to negotiate with companies in order to get their logo on the jerseys. There could be some conflict as to which company can advertise on the jersey, as some companies endorse star players of the team. Advertising on jerseys does, however, generate some more revenue. As for my endeavor, I'll partner with Coca-Cola, as we will be selling their products at the concessions stand.
I think it is a very effective way of getting the company logo into the minds of the audience and making it a part of the sports tradition. I would choose Oakley as a sponsor for my sports team because I am a huge fan of Oakley products and they're world reknown.
Sponsors on jerseys is a great idea because if everyone can see the brand it will get stuck in their minds. Especially with the top teams. Once people see the team they associate the brand with them and then there will always be that connection. The two brands we will partner with are rockstar and ETS (extreme turbo systems)
I think it's a very good idea because fans notice, if they have a favorite team or player thats wearing a certain brand it influences them to buy it when they see it. Brands are Beats, pepsi, sizzle pie.
My thoughts of advertisement on jerseys is that is it a waste of money. In my opinion if Im going to buy a product im going to go with the what best benefits me and where the price is right. Even if my favorite team is the timberwolves, but i dont know if they are even called the timberwolves because by just looking at their jersey all I know is the Alaska Airlines. If I was to choose an airline I would go with Southwest because their benefits fit me best. However for others this advertisement might be great and pull many in but for me it doesnt. At least not this way;. We will partner with Oakley because they have outstanding goggles that allows the motocross racers to perform to their best with out dirty distractions...
I think advertising on a jersey is a good idea because it will get the fans thinking about that brand or company. My event will partner with Art Hive magazine and Digital Arts.
I think advertising on a jersey is a good idea because it will get the fans thinking about that brand or company. My event will partner with Art Hive magazine and Digital Arts.
My thoughts on advertising on jerseys is okay and not okay for me. First why do we need more ads on the jerseys? like for example in the NBA after curry shoots a 3 KIA always has to slow motion it and its already annoying. But at the same time its ok for the players to have a patch and their statues could go up social media wise. Another thing Im concern is that if the team is advertised by a certain company do the players get paid a little bit more or what? and If I wanted to by a Lakers jersey does it come with patch because I wouldn't want one but at the same time its going to be an authentic with one in the future. i would partner with Adidas, Gatorade.
Putting advertising on a jersey is a great idea putting a popular idea or company or promotion. Having a well known team for a sport to advertise it bring money to both company's.
I think if its not overly distracting on the jersey then i think its okay if they want to pay for a tine square.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think advertising on jerseys is a good idea because companies will pay a lot of money to buy logos on jerseys and they're not distracting so it's a win-win.
ReplyDeleteAlso if the profits are suspected to be around 7 billion then it would be a bad idea to refuse 7 billion extra dollars.
DeleteI think it is a good idea because it shows off what they are wanting to sponsor and also a lot of people look at the jerseys. It will make people want to buy it more also. I would sponsor with Nike to show off my products to have people want to buy Nike more.
ReplyDeleteI think it is OK to put there advertisement on jerseys to get their company out into public where people can see it.I will partner with dodge to get there product out to the customers at different events I will hold.
ReplyDeleteI think that there would be arguments about what brands get put on the jerseys. It is only a little space that wont get seen much when running around. There is enough advertisements at sporting events that you don't need it on jerseys.I will be using the brand hoonigan racing for my advertisement.
ReplyDeleteI think its a really good idea since people like to buy brands that there favorite players wear. Are brand is mostly the UFC, MMA and Nike.
ReplyDeleteI think if teams want to put advertisements on their jerseys then that okay it doesn't effect me in anyway. Rockstar and ETS will be our main partners for this event.
ReplyDeleteI feel like it's a good thing they get people to see them which in the long run get more customers. I will be associated with mainly hammer since I have a bowling alley but there will be a book their showing other brands and other things if you want me to order something for you.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to feel about it. I feel like I don't really care because it doesn't change how I view the game and how the game is played, but at the same time it makes me not want to buy jersey's or jersey shirts because I don't want to be a walking talking advertisement.
ReplyDeleteWe will partner with the Portland Trail Blazers, the NBA, Nike and Under Armour.
I don't really like the idea of advertisements being on jerseys because then people just focus on that. Although it may help pay the big contracts that the teams have to fulfill. We will be partnering with Portland Trailblazers, NBA, Nike and Under Armour.
ReplyDeleteI think its better than most other advertisements because people will actually pay more attention if its on the player than if its on a commercial. I would partner up with Ticketmaster, Ticket West, and Mike Thrasher
ReplyDelete1. I think that jersey advertising is a great idea for the brands that will be exposed, but I'm not so sure how great it will be for those watching. Hopefully the brands that are used as sponsors are not fast food, or soda drinks, because that isn't something that should get more advertising-in my opinion. But overall I think that sponsors on jerseys will be alright, and will probably help bring in a lot of revenue.
ReplyDelete2. My venue will partner with Vouge magazine, MAC makeup, and Jessica Burman.
I think the brands should only be on the socks and shorts. Our brand would be The Solo cup brand for our coffee place.
ReplyDeleteAdvertising on Jerseys has positives and negatives associated with it. It will make things slightly more complicated, as now there is a need to negotiate with companies in order to get their logo on the jerseys. There could be some conflict as to which company can advertise on the jersey, as some companies endorse star players of the team. Advertising on jerseys does, however, generate some more revenue. As for my endeavor, I'll partner with Coca-Cola, as we will be selling their products at the concessions stand.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a very effective way of getting the company logo into the minds of the audience and making it a part of the sports tradition. I would choose Oakley as a sponsor for my sports team because I am a huge fan of Oakley products and they're world reknown.
ReplyDeleteSponsors on jerseys is a great idea because if everyone can see the brand it will get stuck in their minds. Especially with the top teams. Once people see the team they associate the brand with them and then there will always be that connection. The two brands we will partner with are rockstar and ETS (extreme turbo systems)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a very good idea because fans notice, if they have a favorite team or player thats wearing a certain brand it influences them to buy it when they see it. Brands are Beats, pepsi, sizzle pie.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts of advertisement on jerseys is that is it a waste of money. In my opinion if Im going to buy a product im going to go with the what best benefits me and where the price is right. Even if my favorite team is the timberwolves, but i dont know if they are even called the timberwolves because by just looking at their jersey all I know is the Alaska Airlines. If I was to choose an airline I would go with Southwest because their benefits fit me best. However for others this advertisement might be great and pull many in but for me it doesnt. At least not this way;.
ReplyDeleteWe will partner with Oakley because they have outstanding goggles that allows the motocross racers to perform to their best with out dirty distractions...
I think advertising on a jersey is a good idea because it will get the fans thinking about that brand or company. My event will partner with Art Hive magazine and Digital Arts.
ReplyDeleteI think advertising on a jersey is a good idea because it will get the fans thinking about that brand or company. My event will partner with Art Hive magazine and Digital Arts.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts on advertising on jerseys is okay and not okay for me. First why do we need more ads on the jerseys? like for example in the NBA after curry shoots a 3 KIA always has to slow motion it and its already annoying. But at the same time its ok for the players to have a patch and their statues could go up social media wise. Another thing Im concern is that if the team is advertised by a certain company do the players get paid a little bit more or what? and If I wanted to by a Lakers jersey does it come with patch because I wouldn't want one but at the same time its going to be an authentic with one in the future. i would partner with Adidas, Gatorade.
ReplyDeletePutting advertising on a jersey is a great idea putting a popular idea or company or promotion. Having a well known team for a sport to advertise it bring money to both company's.
ReplyDelete