Tuesday, February 9, 2016


Image result for foot locker 
Write about your experience with personal selling.  What did you buy? Were you given information that influenced your purchase.  How could it have been better?

25 comments:

  1. My experience with personal selling is by them giving me information on the gun that is very safe.The information could have been better but it really influenced me to buy that gun over the gun that i already picked.It could have been better if they let me test shoot it on a gun range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to sports authority and got new baseball cleats and i had a good experience. This guy gave me a good deal and they looked good. He also said they were a good shoe and they were comfy. He helped me a lot and checked to make sure that I got the right size and he just really helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Pac Sun and I was really just looking and not trying to buy anything, but a salesmen stayed with me the whole time and I felt obligated to buy something. I found a sweatshirt I really liked and he jumped straight to selling it to me. He made it seem like it was the most perfect sweatshirt and there was no way I could say no. It probably could have been a little better if he would have been a little less pushy but hey either way he still got me to buy that sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I bought my Kobe's a year ago I was first unsure whether to get them or not due to my feet being huge and them not being wide width, but after the salesperson told me that Kobe's naturally run wide and after I tried them on I was sold. It could have been better if the shoes were cheaper, but you know, they weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it because I thought that the new spikes I was getting was going to help me so much more. They gave me info about it but it wasn't like I could talk down the price, I had to buy it, and do it with coupons. Maybe if you could style them a little more, because if im paying for something that is over $100 I want it to look how I want it to look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They told the good and bad they have experienced but they could have shined some light on some different products they had to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought some new nike joggers and I wasn't looking for joggers I was looking for some leggings but they didn't have any left in my size for the ones i wanted so the sales person convinced me to buy some joggers instead. It could have been better if they had more sizes in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My experience with personal selling was a major price change with my jacket. it was originally 44$ but was clearance price to 20$

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was walking around a store that sells beds and while I was looking around (not buying) someone came over and started telling me about all the different types of beds and all the details about them. I think the person could have taken a little more time explaining about the beds a little more but because I don't look like someone who would buy a bed already they most likely just didn't care about selling me anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I went to the vans store to get shoes I was looking at a wide variety. I saw this mid top shoe that was all maroon, made of this material I can't even describe. A worker there who happened to be wearing those same shoes came over and talked to me. He said they were really comfortable, get awesome compliments (because nobody has them), hard to get dirty, and don't wear out easily. He had me sold before I even put the shoes on. To this day I still love them and don't regret buying all maroon shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My experience at Bow-tech was good, the gut that sold me my bow was nice, patient, and was good at explaining things to my father when he didn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went and bought some new vans and had a bad experience. The shoes I wanted the store did not have my size and she just nagged at me and tried to tell me that i was a smaller size just so I would buy the shoe. She lied to me and told me that they would stretch out. I bought the shoes and ended up taking them back the next day because they never stretched out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last time someone convinced me to buy something I wasn't planning on buying was food. Yes food because i had already had my mind set on buying one things and this person convinced me into buying something that i didnt think i would and it was on sale

    ReplyDelete
  14. A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from Adidas. My feet have a messed up arch, so I need arch support in my shoes. I asked a salesman for help with picking out a pair of shoes that would provide arch support, and he helped me out with picking a pair. It definitely influenced my decision by steering me towards the right direction. Honestly I had no complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When my mom and I went to buy iPhones, the Verizon guy talked to us about all the features that we can have on our plan. He talked my mom into buying a 6 plus and he also convinced her that me and my sister should get the 32 gigs of data rather than the 15 we previously had. All of the information that he gave us was able to make my mom believe that all of these extra costs were actually cheaper than the minimum. I think it could've been better if the phone cases there were a little less money or they had a deal where if you spent a certain amount of money you could get a case for half off, because I know that my mom would've gone for a deal like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After Christmas I went to American eagle to get some pants, while browsing there was three employees siting at the counter doing nothing and never asked if I needed help and then when I went to check out they were rude so it kinda made me not want to come back and buy more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The last item I purchased was last weekened, I bought high top Converse and Nikes. It added up to $150. Right before I was about to check out a worker asked if i wanted to go back and look for the same shoes in the kids size so it would be cheaper. I got the same exact shoes but my total then added up too $105. I also went to American eagle & the pants are all $49.99 but the second pair in half off of $49.00.

    ReplyDelete
  18. An experience i faced with personal selling is that when i went with my big brother to the mall he decided to go where i shop my clothing at, and their was a guy who was given out stickers and helping out customers he was a good sales guy cause instead of buying a hoodie that i wanted i bought more things because of his help and offering discounts

    ReplyDelete
  19. My experience was at REI. I walked out with what I never planned to walk out with. Throughout the store I was influenced to join their membership, I just ignored it at first until i was enlightened on their garage sales. The garage sales are items that didnt sell or overstocked that go on huge discounted sales and only members are allowed at these garage sales and being as I want to shop more at REI I was influenced enough and did pay to become a member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Footlocker always makes a personal connections to find sales and what looks good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. At footlocker a guy named Chris was pretty cool and he made it seem like he was living life to fullest and he talked me into buying two pairs of shoes that were ones i didn't even come in for.That's a good salesman.But i like the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. When my mom and dad went to go buy a toyhauler trailer for my motocross races and camping, they were looking at a smaller and cheaper trailer but the salesperson talked them into buying a bigger, nicer, and a little bit more expensive trailer. I'm happy the salesperson was smooth with his words because I've had great memories of camping in that trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anytime you go to a dealership to look at a vehicle. A car sales man comes out and asks you what you like what you are looking for and they try to help you find what you are wanting. I think that if they could work more on the price of the vehicles they could get more people to buy new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anytime you go to a dealership to look at a vehicle. A car sales man comes out and asks you what you like what you are looking for and they try to help you find what you are wanting. I think that if they could work more on the price of the vehicles they could get more people to buy new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  25. When my mom and dad went to go buy a toyhauler trailer for my motocross races and camping, they were looking at a smaller and cheaper trailer but the salesperson talked them into buying a bigger, nicer, and a little bit more expensive trailer. I'm happy the salesperson was smooth with his words because I've had great memories of camping in that trailer.

    ReplyDelete