Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Home 
Tell me one thing that you thought was interesting, one thing you learned, and one thing you would have liked to hear more about or did not understand.

20 comments:

  1. She explained a lot about the base of the company,that was interesting.
    I learned it takes a lot of time to pick colors and backgrounds to keep customers happy. I would have liked heard more about things they do with their app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the media buy was extremely interesting because of the amount of money they spent per 1000 viewers. I learned what the difference between a credit union and a bank is, and I would have liked to hear more about the actual marketing aspect, because I felt as though she didn't go too in depth into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she explained it good and it was a good presentation. Also I learned that they had a system and then not to long ago they change it all to make it better. I would have like to no more about how the app works and how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think them having there own app is pretty cool I wanna know more about it just in case I end up using that bank in the near future because I think it will be a lot easier having an app.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the most interesting thing was that as a teller she wasn't that good so she changed positions to answering the phone. After that position moved to marketing manager. I learned that community credit unions are better than banks because they give more out to there members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was interesting how long it takes to decide on a logo and how that logo reflects your company. I learned that by learning a customers name you get to know them which influences them keep coming back. I would have liked to learn more about their social media side of marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thing I thought was interesting is that she was a teller for 5 weeks because she wasn't the best, but that didn't stop her. She went to a different position and thrived from there on. I learned that the bank pays its members to store their money. Its a small percent, but it's way more than normal banks. One thing I would have liked to hear more about was the steps or the process that she took to keep getting bigger in the business.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she talked about how they took great ideas and kept them in play until they decided their logo or advertisements.Jen talked about how their staff treated their customers with respect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the way they went through so much change just to show their customers how much they mean to them was just amazing. I would have liked to have heard more about their app and ways the app can make it easier

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned the difference between a credit union and a bank. I thought the way they targeted teens was cool like making the hats at the high school. I would have liked to learn more about the marketing aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed the discussions about the different marketing tactics and how different brands have similarities and differences when it comes to how they market. One thing that I learned from the presentation was that every marketing strategy has some sort of layout (like the pyramid) on what things are the most important and how you satisfy your customer. Something that I would've liked to hear more about was how she personally got into marketing and also, the different job levels of marketing, including what each job handles and produces.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it was crazy how much they spend to have advertisements places.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talking about everything they have ever done was very interesting. Her trying to connect with us (being relate able towards us) about where they put their commercials and where they shouldn't because it drives people nuts grabbed my attention. I would've liked to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought that how they took down everything they have ever done, asked about there company, and started from scratch to make up a brand new system for there new company. One thing I learned from her presentation is that, it sounds boring, but it could be fun if you like to create new product. I would of like to hear more in detail what her job was, and how much she makes a year doing that job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought the whole scenario of the marketing manager and the responsibilities of them were very interesting because they take a major part in the success of the business. I learned that each branch has it's own group of people that influence and make decisions that impact the bank. I would like to have learned more about the table, the portions of the table, and maybe have a benchmark to relate to the example she gave. Overall it was a good presentation and kept my attention throughout the entire video.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed Ms.Jens presentation, I learned about how a marketers dream is for people to fight over their product because they have such a connection with it. I with she would have talked more about how company's made those connections, but I honestly found everything very useful and interesting. I hope she has the chance to come again so other students can get the same information that I got.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought it was a pretty good presentation. I learned that if the businesses make relationships with their customers, they"ll want to be with them more. I would've like to hear more about how their app works.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I thought it was interesting learning the process they have to go through to better themselves and satisfy their members. I learned they are more of a team rather than individual workers. I would've liked to learn more about their social media page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoyed the presentation. I learned why Starbucks asks your name as a way to connect with people and how companies try to catch on to the consumers feelings as a way to sell their product. I would have liked to know more about how the companies connect and how they know where to connect with a person.

    ReplyDelete
  20. One thing that I learned from the presentation is that how and why businesses try to communicate from the employee to the customer, For example how Starbucks gets every persons name in an order. I belied it was weird and i just thought to myself why not give like a number order like the fast food places? but I learned the secret to it and it was to build like a relationship. What i would of liked to hear a little bit more of what the target marketing is for Northwest CCU. I didn't sort of understand the difference between Northwest CCU and a bank, it would of been a little more understanding if she got more into it.

    ReplyDelete