Monday, September 14, 2015

What is Marketing dream job?

Image result for marketing
What marketing career would you want and why? Post in 140 characters exactly!

19 comments:

  1. Marketing Manager. Must have a high school diploma also have a bachelor's degree. Have one years of work experience in marketing would help get a job faster. Great with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marketing manager oversees the marketing department. They are responsible for developing marketing plans that align with the business’ strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marketing manager oversees the marketing department They are responsible for developing marketing plans that align with the business strategy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do Business Unit Manager because it accounts for leadership and planning, which are aspects I'm interested and good in. I plan well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I aspire to be a business executive because they're in charge of their entire organization. Often they're self-employed, similar to me now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The job i chose was electrician, the cool thing about that is there a lot of jobs here and the $32.70/hour plus you repair electrical stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who knows marketing better than an automotive salesman? Nobody!They catch peoples attention, talk up a product, then negotiate a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If i had to chose a job right now I would chose to be Key account Manager. In this job I would be handling the shipments of Medical supplies

    ReplyDelete
  10. My job is a Footwear Product Testing Director. I would be helping test shoes for Nike. Making their shoes better by putting them to the test

    ReplyDelete
  11. logger has been working with me and i have always been fun with the logging equipment.logging has been in my blood.Logging always hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I had to choose a job right now it will be a construction worker because its amazing pay and its something I have always wanted to do....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to be a physical therapist. You need a masters degree in physical therapy and a bachelors degree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be a cop when i grow up. I really like being in charge. Also have a uncle that is a cop and it makes good money. I think it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love retail sales/design. It will rely on having good relationships with customers, working on commission and staying connected with the latest trends

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I wanted to do any type of marketing, I would try and be a shoes salesman. The reason is I know a lot about shoes, and that means I would know how to sell a shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The job I chose is Marketing Coordinator at Pacific University. They work with multiple countries and bring in fortunes. I want good income.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to enter the health field & create a business out of it. I don't mean medical health but health as in nutrition wise & fitness wise.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The marketing job that I would want would be for dirt track racing, like the dirt track here in town, because I know a lot about the races.

    ReplyDelete